At first I thought the idea of holding a Christmas sale in October was crazy! But then I was in Carters the other day, and a lady was Christmas shopping. And not just Christmas shopping, she had one stop left before she finished!
So then I decided not to feel bad about bleeding green, red and all things tinsel. I decided to embrace this October Christmas sale, because well, our baby #3 comes in less than a month and I don't feel the least bit of shame trying to bribe you into shopping a bit earlier to keep life a tiny bit more calm for our family. (I actually do feel a little bad b/c we usually have a strict rule to celebrate Halloween before any talk of Christmas starting up, but I did wait to have our Christmas Open House until Nov. 5th!)
Okay the bribe...
Get 15% OFF with code: CHRISTMAS
(ends Sunday, Oct. 23rd)
and remember always free shipping on orders over $75
ps... this is better than our Black Friday deals, that's if I remember to even have one.
AND to help you get in the Christmas mood, we are giving you FIVE gift shopping ideas.
- Stocking Stuffer - Stand Firm Boot socks
- Our beautiful Mother-In-Laws - 36" Grace or Be Still pendants available in sterling silver and 14K Gold
- A friend who has had a hard year - Courageous Thermal
- $30 and under Holiday Parties - Hand Crocheted Grace or Be Still Beanies
- A mother-to-be - Courageous Onesies available in pink, asphalt and navy